RF Summer Salary
Summer Salary Policies and Procedures for Grants and College Funds Administered at the Research Foundation
All Baruch faculty and staff receiving summer salary payments from their research grants or department funds that are administered by the Research Foundation must adhere to the following procedures:
- Complete the CUNY Summer Multiple Position Form
- Sign the form
- Send to your Department Chair for signature.
- Submit the completed Multiple Position Policy Summer Assignments Reporting Form (SARF, signed by you AND your department chair) to the Dean’s Office.
- Go to https://www.rfcuny.org/summersalary (RFCUNY login required) to create and submit your summer appointment.
- The GO (Zolicia) reviews the submitted SARF received by your Dean’s office and approves the appointment. Amounts entered in both places must match and grant amount must be correct per sponsor.
- You will receive a notification email from the RF-CUNY Summer Salary System at each step in the approval process.
- The requisite RF account project administrator (PA) then approves the appointment. That is the final approval for the appointment.
After each two-week period, log-in to the Research Foundation’s Summer Salary system to submit your “Payment Authorization” request for that specific period. These must be submitted for payment.
Here are due dates of Payment Authorizations and corresponding payment dates. If a deadline date is missed payment will be received on the following scheduled payment date.