RF Non Employee Payments
Research Foundation Non-Employee Payment
If you have funds administered by the Research Foundation and need to pay individuals who are not employees such as consultants and sub-contractor, please see the instructions below.
Instructions on how to pay non-employees:
- You will need to submit a Memorandum of Understanding, MOU (total payments up to $4,999) OR an Independent Contractor’s Agreement, ICA (total payments of $5,000 and above) into RF Contract Manager System.
- The individual must submit an IRS W-9 form.
- The individual must provide a list of clients, if any, or advertisement/website and a current resume.
- You must provide a scope of work of the tasks to be performed by the individual.
- The individual must submit a signed original invoice for payment. This invoice template is available for use or as a guide.
- The invoice should not use an hourly rate. Non-employees must use daily, monthly, or per task rates.
- All of the above documents must be submitted into Contract Manager
If you have any questions, please contact the SPAR Office at 646-312-2205.
Last Updated: 10/7/11