RF Account Web Reports
Viewing Your Research Foundation Grant Accounts Online
Obtain a User ID and Password from the Research Foundation
- Send an email request to Tara Smith (646-312-2204) or Zolicia Abotsie (646-312-2205)
- Upon receiving the email notification with your Research Foundation user information, you must go to http://www.rfcuny.org
- Select “Login”
- Select “Create” if this is your first time on the website
- Enter your assigned user identification code (three letters and/or digits) that was emailed to you from Margaret
- Enter your own password
Viewing your Account Information
- After you are logged into the Research Foundation website, look under “Electronic Tools” on the initial page
- Select “Web Reports (Kuali 7/1/2013)”
- Select your account’s “Project ID” number
- Select the report type that you need (i.e., Project Budget and Expense Report, Project Cumulative Report, etc.)
- Select “Month”
- Click “Generate” to run a report for your project account.
If you lose your password or user ID, please contact Margaret Olszewska of the Research Foundation (212-417-8404) to request your user identification or to reset your password.
If you experience technical difficulties with viewing your report please contact SPAR at 646-312-2205.
Last Updated: 8/24/2020