RF Employee Payroll Problem
Missing a Paycheck?
Please note that the following instructions only apply to individuals that are employees of the Research Foundation and, have previously submitted timesheets to the Research Foundation that were approved by their supervisor
Instructions on what to do if you are missing a paycheck:
- Contact the Office of Sponsored Programs immediately at 646-312-2205 to inform us that you are missing a paycheck(s). Please indicate which check(s) on the pay date schedule (refer to the timesheet schedule located on the Human Resources webpage) that you are missing.
- After a preliminary review, you will be instructed to check your records (e.g., bank) to verify that you are missing a payment(s).
- When you have contacted the SPAR Office to verify that your records reflect a missing payment, then the staff will contact the Research Foundation to get further information and determine a solution to this problem.
- In the event that your paycheck(s) was discovered to have been sent via postal mail but were not cashed, you must complete the Employee Certification for Stop Payment to authorize a stop payment on the outstanding payment(s) and to re-issue a new payment(s).
- In the event that your paycheck(s) was discovered to have been sent via postal mail and were cashed, the Research Foundation will conduct an investigation.
- In the event that your paycheck(s) was discovered to have been sent via direct deposit but your account never received it, the Research Foundation will conduct an investigation.
Last updated: 9/15/2017